Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Roberts Family!

I love the Roberts family!



This family has brought such joy and love into my life. Ha ha I am such a baby, I am getting emotional while typing this!! I am silly but this family means the world to me. I am so grateful I get to be part of it! I want to thank Lori for taking some time out of her day to help me. It was a silly little thing, a straightener but she took the time to find me a great deal. Which meant a lot to me. That she would take that time for me. This family is such a wonderful example to me. Each member with their own amazing personalities and talents. I am so thankful to all of them.  Randy and Lori and especially David radiate the love of Christ! The whole family does. I love you guys! I wish I knew of a better way to express my love. I hope I get chances to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment