Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A few Announcements!

Announcement number one: I am engaged to a wonderful man, David Roberts! The wedding will be in December if all works out right!

Announcement number two: I am making it a new goal to post something on here everyday. I want to post my blessing and uplifting moments of my life. I wish to focus on the happy joyful moments! I would also love to hear about your own daily blessings and happy moments! So please make comments or email your stories and thoughts so I can post them on my blog. Pictures are a must!!! 

I am hoping this blog will also encourage me to start taking pictures again.

Make sure you take a few seconds to recognize a blessing or happy moment in your life! They happen more then we think! They happen even on the worst days ever. They are just a little harder to see. 

Have a wonderful day!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea Katelynn :) I am so happy for you both! You have a good looking guy there ;)

    ReplyDelete